Are you looking for a speaker for you next event or seminar? My goal is to always give a great presentation where the audience walks away with information that empowers them to take action. We learn by hearing, seeing and doing. I use all these senses in my presentation to make sure the audience gets it! They are made interactive and engaging with authentic stories, where the audience doesn’t feel talked to but actually a part of it.
Contact me for more information on how we can work together to make your next event great.
I am a member of Toastmasters and National Speaking Association-St Louis as an Aspiring Speaker. I have spoken to several groups in the St. Louis area; such as Middendorf/Kredell & Corporate Libraries, MOPS, Retirement Homes, Professional Women & Business Networking groups.
The larger events I spoke at were:
- 2016 Working Women’s Survival Show Breakout Session: Calming Your Photo Overwhelm
- 2017 APPO Conference Breakout Session: Eliminate Your Fear! Learn How to Give Knockout Presentations with Ease
- 2017 National Speaking Association Aspiring Speaker Showcase: Following the Yellow Brick Road to Finding Your Rainbow
Topics I love to speak on:
- Home & Photo Organizing
- Living a Simple Life
- Introverts/Confidence, Fears
- Design and Create Your Own Business
- Presentations That Grab Your Attention/How to Make Great Power Points.